Specialist Soil Services – Reviews and Decision-Support Systems
SOILmgt has experience with the provision of soil-related reviews and decision-support systems.
We have staff and associates with the appropriate qualifications and accreditations to provide clear independent appraisals of soil-related issues.
Services from SOILmgt include:
- Review of soil-related topics, with specialisation in the assessment and management of soil structure
- Conference appearances to present technical overviews
- Panel membership for government reviews
- NSW Government assessment of agricultural land quality on floodplains affected by opal mining near Lightning Ridge
- NSW Government BSAL review
- Cotton Australia BSAL submission
- GRDC sodic soil literature review & gap analysis
- CRC-CARE performance review
- Dairy Australia carbon sequestration review, and presentation at ‘World Dairy Summit’, Auckland NZ
- Deutsche Bank – carbon sequestration under saltbush
- SOILpak manuals (Cotton, Dryland Grains on Red Soil, Ord Irrigation Area)
- AUSVEG/LWA Healthy Soils Ute Guide